Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Welcome to the SpiegelMomScraps Holiday Hop 2015!




Thanks for stopping by today! I'm so excited to share my shaker card with you! I've been hoarding a frozen/fairtale sequin mix from this summer so I could make an awesome Hanukkah card! I was so excited when I saw those new cork stars! Sigh, so chunky and lovely... and I'm going to mod some of them to use in another project so be sure and check back!


I used a variety of white, blue and white sequins along with the cork stars. The shaker is really the focus of my card, I didn't feel like it needed much more! Be sure and stop by all the blogs on the hop, it's the perfect length for a during the week hop! Use code Charity15 for a discount at the shop! I'm linking to all the sequins HERE and the cork stars HERE but be sure and check everything out, she has the best stuff for making your gifts extra special!


Hop Lineup:

        Sarah McClellan
            Louise Gannon Forsyth 

8 comments:

  1. OOHH you totally rocked those stars and sequins Charity! Your shaker card is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm hoarding some of that same sequin pack. You've inspired me to pull it out and get crafting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shaker card, love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity, your card is soooo cute....the latkes are making me hungry, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)