Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy World Cardmaking Day 2015!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be sharing some cards with products from my favorite Etsy Shop... SpiegelMomScraps! You should be arriving from Louise's blog, and if you are just stopping by here, come on and join in the blog hop, it's small and INSPIRING! I got so happy creating cards that I created two cards today and so here is my first card, it's a real more is more type card:






DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE SHOP AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST, DON'T MISS OUT!

And this is my fav "seasonal" card right now:



 This photo almost shows the wind of stella glitter pen... it's AMAZING in person!

Products used from the shop for this card: Sequins, Trim

Use code: Charity15 to save on your next order at SMS

Hop order:

Jody Lynn
Louise Gannon Forsyth
****Charity Feit****You are here!
Kat Benjamin

10 comments:

  1. Your cards are stunning!! I love all the layers in the 1st and the shaker card is just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! I really adore your shaker card!! Eeekk!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity,your cards are so sweet!! The layering is awesome, too!! I love working working with goodies from Jody's shop also....so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love as living your first card, some people are just so clever at putting things together! Then I saw your second card WOW!!!!! I can see why it's your favourite design! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS! Love both of them Charity, you are sooooo good at putting elements together. Happy World Card Making Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are so pretty! I always love a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are awesome, charity!! they both look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. liking all the layering of the first card!

    Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love how you incorporated the tag! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)